I hope this post finds you well and in good spirits.
I’m doing fine. I’m ready to get back to work but will do so in a responsible way. Here’s a quick update on reopening my practice.
I am following the stay at home orders set by Virginia. As of now, it looks like the order will be lifted on June 10th, therefore, I will open my business around that date. I will keep you posted with opening based off of what Virginia says. I do realize that some businesses will be allowed to do soft opens but I’m positive massage offices will be the last to have restrictions lifted.
Things you should know:
- On June 1st, 2020, I will suspend package purchases until the beginning of 2021. I need to make up for lost time. However, you can purchase them online until June 1st, 2020. After that time, I will remove them from my menu. You can purchase them here. If you need help purchasing packages, please send me an email.
- Please show up to your future massage appointments within 5 minutes or less so you can come straight to my office instead of waiting in the lobby. It also gives me sufficient time to clean and prep for your session.
- As always, if you are sick or don’t feel well please do not come to your appointment. You will not be charged for the missed appointment.
How I’m protecting against the virus:
- I have always taken cleanliness very seriously in my practice. I will take it up a notch by implementing a full wipe down of the office between sessions.
- I will provide hand sanitizer on the outside and inside the room.
- I will wear a mask while at work.
- I will no longer have blankets on my table. Those will be replaced with a thicker flannel sheet. They will be changed each session. And, all dirty linen will be stored outside my office.
If you feel there is more I should do, I welcome your input.
Lastly, I will not be taking my vacation in August. So, feel free to make appointments.
Thanks so much for supporting my business and I’m looking forward to seeing you once this madness has settled down. And, please send me your input on my reopening plans if you have any. Or if there’s anything you’d like me to implement to help you feel comfortable with getting your regular massage.