I’m finally going returning to work after nearly 3 months of not working. I will return my office on Monday, June 8th. I just want to update you with the most current state guidelines regarding Mask Wearing Policy and initiatives I am taking in my office to make sure everyone is a safe and comfortable as can be.
- Arrive within 1-5 minutes of your appointment.
- No waiting in the waiting room. (We removed the chairs.)
- If you are sick or don’t feel well or if you live with someone who is sick or doesn’t feel well, please reschedule your appointment. You will not be charged for the missed appointment. I will do the same.
WEARING A MASK
As of Friday, May 29th, the Commonwealth of Virginia requires Virginians to wear a mask indoors to prevent the spread of COVID unless you have some sort of special circumstance (i.e. hard time breathing). You can find the policy here.
- I will be wearing a mask.
- I will thoroughly clean the room in between sessions.
- All used linens will be removed from the room after each session.
- And, hand sanitizer will be provided.